- Low in calories, high in fiber, zero fat
- Great Detox food
- Rich in Vitamin K which is essential in preventing blood clots.
- Low Carb
- High in Vitamins A & C
- Rich in Calcium, Potassium, Folic Acid, Lutein, Carotenoids and Antioxidants.
- 1 Cup of local kale
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple
- 1/2 Cup Fresh squeezed orange juice
- Few Leaves of parsley
- Handful of ice cubes
Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.
For weaker blenders add kale, ice and fresh squeezed orange juice first. Blend those ingredients until smooth, then add your pineapple, banana and parsley.
- Cherries are nutritive, detoxifying, laxative and stimulating to the nervous system, vital organs and glands.
- Cherries are safe for diabetics because the sugar they contain is levulose, which can be absorbed directly into the bloodstream without first being transformed by insulin.
- Anti inflammatory and anti putrid properties make them an excellent supplement in combating the harmful effects of putrefaction of animals proteins in the digestive tract.
- Dark cherries are the most medicinal and they must be consumed raw in order to gain from their therapeutic benefits.
3. Goji Berries
- One of the world’s richest sources of antioxidants
- Contain 18 amino acids
- Great source of protein
- High in Vitamin A & C
- 20 minerals and vitamins including zinc, iron, phosphorus and riboflavin
- Improves Skin
First soak a handful of Goji berries in water for 10 minutes. Once they are plump and juicy, add them to your favorite smoothie. Try Banana, Spinach, Apple, Almond milk with a handful of Goji Berries.
Can’t find them in the stores? Grab them here on Amazon with free shipping.
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Natural antibiotic and antiseptic
- Speeds up the healing of wounds
- Improves digestion and helps prevent gas and bloating
- Natural blood purifier
- Natural skin tonic and aids in improving skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema
- Slows progression of MS and helps prevent progression of Alzheimer
- Lowers cholesterol and helps heal stomach ulcers
- Helps prevent cancer such as breast, prostate, skin, colon, lymphoma and leukemia and can also reduce side effects of chemotherapy
- Aids in fat metabolism and weight management
- One Banana
- ½ cup Almond Milk or Coconut Milk (unsweetened)
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp ginger minced
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tbsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 6-8 ice cubes
- The nutrients found in raw cacao benefit every function of the body.
- Highest source of magnesium and chromium of any food! (Magnesium is the most deficient mineral in the average human) Contains more antioxidant flavonoids than red wine, green tea and blueberries
- 1 ounce of powder has 5 grams protein, 15% RDA of iron and 7 grams of fiber.
- Mood enhancing
- Weight loss aid
- Promotes healthy skin
- Healthy for the hear
- All of the compounds found in raw cacao benefits longevity in humans.
- Almond milk
- Coconut meat
- Table spoon of Raw Cocoa Powder
Add all ingredients and blend until smooth.
*If you can’t find Raw Cacao Powder at your local stores grab it here on Amazon with free shipping.
- Can increase energy levels.
- Promotes sexual function in both Women and Men.
- Boosts Libido.
- Balances Hormones.
- Relieves Menstrual Issues.
- Rich in Vitamin B, C and E.
- Provides plenty of calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, and phosphorous.
- Supplies Iron and helps restore red blood cells.
- Keeps bones and teeth healthy.
- Traditionally used in Peru as a stress-fighting adaptogen.
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk or Almond Milk (Unsweetened)
- 1 Banana
- 2 pitted Dates
- 1 tbsp of Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 4 Frozen Strawberries
- 1-2 tablespoons of Maca Powder.
*If you can’t find Maca in your local stores you can pick it up here on Amazon with free shipping.
7. Coconut Oil
- Promotes weight loss
- Effectively heals Candida
- Provides stabilized energy
- Boosts metabolism
- Slows skin aging
- Supports immunity
- Supports thyroid
Combined 1 tbsp of Almond butter, 1 Banana, a handful of Blueberries, 1 tbsp of Coconut oil, 1/2 cup of Almond milk and a little bit of Coconut meat.
Blend until smooth and enjoy!
If you can’t find Coconut Oil near you pick up some Organic Virgin Coconut Oil on Amazon with free shipping.
- Builds and balances blood
- Good for Menstrual disorders
- Rich in iron, copper and potassium
- Promotes a sound sleep
- Alkalizes the blood stream and builds strong blood plasma
- Benefits the heart
- Eliminates toxic conditions that lead to high blood pressure
- Brings natural color back to hair
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tbsp of Black Strap Molasses
- 1 Tbsp of Almond Butter
- Handful of Frozen Berries
Or you can just take 2 tbsp twice a day in warm water.
You must use Unsulphured Organic Black Strap Molasses to reap the benefits.
If you can’t find that at a local store you can get this brand on Amazon with free shipping.
9. Flax Seeds
- High in Omega 3’s
- Potent Anti-inflammatory
- Speeds your metabolism
- Burns Fat
- Full of Antioxidants
- High in fiber
- Lowers cholesterol
- Aids in constipation
- Rich in lignans – which are phytoestrogens that protect against cancer
10. Bee Pollen
- Contains enzymes that stimulate production of sexual hormones
- Great for infertility issues
- Good for allergies – reduces the presence of histamine
- Contains enzymes that can aid digestion
- Boosts immune system
- Supports the Cardiovascular system
Try a handful of frozen berries, half a mango, a few pineapple cubes, with some filtered water and top it with some bee pollen.
If you can’t find local bee pollen go ahead and grab this brand: YS Eco Bee Farms on Amazon with free shipping.